It is the end of the week and I have decided to write again. Today`s subject will be about us. I was browsing through different websites and I`ve noticed people`s reactions to different things. I was interested in reactions to other people maybe because of my degree. What I`ve discovered is that in the on-line environment everyone gets to have an opinion, even those that in day-to-day life don`t. So my next question was why? Why people are hiding behind the wall of anonymity, and why we start acting like we know everything. I mean we criticize art, music, fashion, food, people, cars, houses, flowers but in the end what do we know?
I feel powerless in front of this, I want everyone to be able to understand that maybe is not our place to tell that girl what to wear, or to tell that guy that his painting is bad, because neither them or us achieved perfection in our existence so why start pointing fingers to others. Everyone is feeling superior and I don`t understand from where is this superiority? I mean I get it you have to be confident in yourself but this is not about confidence is about “I am better than you”.
# Anyway on another happy note, I wanted to let you know about my previous posts, I finished my hair treatment and I had great results, and when I say great I mean even I didn`t expect to see such a dramatic change. Today I have bought some other products:
A disclaimer: The reason I`ve started this blog is because I can`t stand anymore and watch how people are misusing products, clothes or accessories so I`ll try my best to explain and present some of my views on style.
So next in line is presenting my “tiny” wishlist:
1. Estee Lauder- Disappear- It is a great concealer or so I`ve heard and I can`t wait to try it
2. Sephora- Clever Eyeliner- I think its shape is what makes me want to try it. Looks interesting and I hope I`ll be satisfied.
to be continued
I wonder if anyone else is using them, they could give me a heads up.
It`s the beginning of a new journey and I hope I`ll do well(my first post). We all have problems as young adults or even as fully grown people but seeking answers in public is not something that we all do, so we go and seek answers on-line. So I wanted to start my first blog so I can help other people like me by telling them my experiences and advices related to current products.
Today I would like to show you some tips about how to have a healthy hair and what products I`ve tried and their success rate. Starting from top to bottom:
1. Toni&Guy Classic- Shine Gloss Serum 10ml- It is a great product and you should use it after you`ve blow dried your hair. It controls frizz and give your hair a lightweight shine. You only have to use two small pumps.
2. VO5-Hot oil nourish my shine 4x15ml- It is a great hair treatment and I recommend this product to every women who was previously disappointed with any other hair product. It has 4 tubes and you have to use them after you`ve wet your hair and leave them for one minute after just wash your hair with shampoo as usual. You only have to use one tube a week so it will last you a month.
3. Botanics-Boots; Heat protection shine serum- This will bring shine and smoothness to your hair and you only have to use 2 pumps before blow drying your hair or straightening.
4. Aussie- 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor- I just purchased a small sample from this product because I just wanted to see how it is. It is vital for your hair to have a deep-conditioning session once a month and this product does his job. It smells very good and it is very cheap and you`ll see the difference immediately.
This was my first post and I would like some feedback and also if anyone want`s to ask me further questions please feel free to do it.